We believe that young adults are a significant part of our church and its future. As such, we offer a twice-monthly meeting for our single and married (without children) young adults on Sundays after our Sunday Celebration. Through this ministry we hope to:
- 1. Raise up young leaders who will take on significant roles in the church.
- 2. Disciple all our young adults to walk closely with Jesus.
- 3. Facilitate deeper peer friendships where mutual support, laughter and devotion to Jesus all go together.
- 4. Create opportunities for unchurched young adults to meet the church without going to church.
- 5. Be intentional about developing redemptive relationships with non-believers that may lead them to Christ.
- 6. Live for something greater and more satisfying than anything else - the glory of God.
If you are interested in learning more about how to get involved with this ministry, contact the church office.