Below are listed the Bible Reading Plans and Fighter Verses resources that we have made available to you in past years at our Information Table. You will still find these at the Information Table if you do not have access to print them for yourself, but we wanted to provide you with these copies for a digital age.
- FighterVerses: We will be completing Set 3 in 2018. On their website they have many resources including a weekly email and mobile app. (Website) (Bookmark Download)
- Bible Eater Reading Plan: With this reading plan from The Gospel Coalition you will read 2 to 3 Old Testament chapters per day and take 4 days off per month, or use those days to catch up; read 1 to 2 one-sitting designated Old Testament books in each 3-month period, indicated in blue; and read 1 New Testament chapter per day, 5 days per week. (Download)
- Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan: This reading plan will have you reading in four separate books of the Bible everyday and is flexible enough to alter if you need a slower pace. (Download)
- Discipleship Journal Book-At-A-Time Reading Plan: This reading plan will take you through the Bible at a steady pace through two readings a day. (Download)
- Discipleship Journal 5x5x5 Reading Plan: This New Testament reading plan takes only 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week! (Download)
- M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Plan: This plan will take you once through the entire Bible in a year, and twice through the New Testament and Psalms! (Download)
We hope these resources will help you to know the Word of God ever better in 2018!